Repair and maintenance of jaw crusher
is often used as the first crushing equipment, its workload can be imagined, so the maintenance of the machine is very important. The following is a brief introduction to the maintenance rules and maintenance of jaw crusher:
1. Lubrication of jaw crusher
(1) Regular attention and timely lubrication of the friction surface can ensure the normal operation of the machine and extend its service life.
(2) The grease used in the jaw crusher should be determined according to the place of use and the temperature. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based and calcium-based greases are used.
(3) The grease added to the bearing housing is about 50% of its space volume, and is replaced every 3 to 6 months. Clean oil or kerosene should be used to clean the raceway of roller bearings when changing oil.
(4) Before starting the jaw crusher, an appropriate amount of grease should be injected between the thrust plate and the thrust plate support.
2. Maintenance of jaw crusher
In order to ensure the normal operation of the jaw crusher, except for correct operation, planned maintenance must be carried out, including daily maintenance inspection, minor repair, intermediate repair and major repair.
(1) Minor repair The main contents include checking and repairing the adjustment device, adjusting the gap of the discharge port, turning or replacing the worn liner. Check the transmission part, the lubrication system and change the lubricant in time. The period of minor repairs is about 1 to 3 months.
(2) In addition to the minor repair work in the intermediate repair office, it also includes the replacement of thrust plates, lining plates, inspection and repair of bushes, etc. The period of intermediate repair is generally about 1 to 2 years.
(3) In addition to the intermediate repair work in the overhaul, it also includes and replaces the turning eccentric shaft and jaw mandrel, casting the babbitt alloy on the top of the connecting rod head, replacing or repairing a worn part. The period of overhaul is generally about 5 years.